Friday, January 2, 2015

HELLO 2015!!

Happy New Year!!!

Welcome to my revised blog, yey! One of my new years resolution is to create a blog and since I have this old blog since 2009, I decided to just revised this. I actually changed the title and stuff. :)
Anyways, I just wanted to share with you guys anything that is informative and thought of sharing to you my ideas and all stuff about me.

Recently I am kinda crazy about make up and been watching tutorials on youtube and digging make up brands. I will be sharing my thoughts about it or maybe making a review on make ups that I will be purchasing soon and also the ones that I already have.

I will also be sharing my recipes here since I also love to cook just about anything. My mom was actually very surprised when she found out and tasted my Carbonara..yes! she liked it. I also have my dessert specialties and will be sharing all that.

Lastly, expect a lot of tips on how to be a successful Freelancer and to all moms out there who wants to work at home, this blog is for you! :)



Wishing everyone a Blissfull 2015 and may we all have a fruitful and happy year ahead!

                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment