Friday, January 2, 2015

My Super Budget-Friendly 2015 Planner

Today is Saturday and I've got nothing much to do so me and hubby decided to check out stores that are on sale. FYI, we don't have malls or even big shops here in our place, we only have like "tiangge" and some Taiwanese or Korean store (not bad though). We dropped by at Novo Store and yep they're on sale at 50% off! The first thing that came to my mind is to find a planner and lucky me I found it and wow! it only cost 95 pesos!! This is how the planner looks like (i also bought a matchy pen and highlighter :) )


And here's whats inside:

I like it a lot and you really can't tell its only 95 pesos hehe.. the important thing is that I can write down important things on it, I want everything organized so I really need one. 

I am very excited to use this. Looking forward for a fruitful year and I belive that this year will be a productive one with my budget-friendly 2015 Planner.


Trivia:
I am writing this blog using the Blogger App on my iphone :) looks like its very convenient for me.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment